Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Customer Review - Hidden Lock Coin Top Tiles



"Your product is just as the name states 'Great' and kinda fun to install. I used the industrial flooring in a man cave/workshop addition I built onto the garage to store my motorcycle for the winter months. Because the bike weighing over 900 pounds and the jack another 300 lbs. I needed something that would take the load. Your product was the perfect choice, I have had many compliments on the finished flooring. 

Man cave: Successful.


But then I took your Greatmats another step further - because I had the leftover cuts from the perimeter squares I decided to incorporate them into the window jambs and sills using a vinyl base adhesive which is holding just fine. 

Gary got creative with the window!


Thank you for an excellent product and you have my OK if you choose to use the pictures on your website.  Thanks." - Gary L.

Garage Flooring is available in a few different options.  Gary opted for a soft, flexible PVC tile called our Hiddenlock Coin Top.  Other options including hard, polypropylene tiles are also available.  Simple to install, they add a durable, good-looking floor to most any room.