Monday, June 16, 2014

Customer Review - Home Sport and Play Mats

"Enclosed please find my submission for your photo contest. I just want to say how happy I am with both the product and the service I received from your website!

I purchased the Home Sport and Play 7/8" matting for my office cubicle. The flooring was easy to install and trim to fit around the desk feet. I have used it for a week now and my feet and legs have never felt better! This mat is perfect for any standing desk application!"  -Jason T. Cortland, Ohio

Foam Mats provide excellent fatigue relief for standing work stations.
On sale with free shipping, Home Sport and Play foam floor mats are great for aerobics, standing areas, and for kids play areas.  These interlocking mats are 7/8" thick and measure 2' x 2'.    A high-density EVA foam, they are tough and designed for a variety of uses including martial arts training.  Each mat comes with two border strips so you can finish your perimeter into a straight-edged border.

Home Sport and Play mats are available in three color combinations: Red/Blue, Black/Gray, and Green/Brown.  Mats can be used with either side up allowing you to create a checkerboard layout or other custom options.

For more information, Call Greatmats at 877-822-6622.