Monday, April 7, 2014

Customer Review-Premium Foam Mats

When it rains, it pours I guess.  Here's another kind review of our Premium 5/8" Foam Mats from Valerie in New Jersey:



My Greatmats are working out well for our family.  I bought them to cover the area under my daughter's crib, in case she were to climb or fall out of her crib, so that she won't get hurt on the tile floor.  We recently bought our first house, which had tile in this bedroom, and we haven't decided whether we are keeping the tile yet or not.  So, this was a quick, easy, and safe solution to our problem.  The mats are very thick, good quality, and they look very nice!  They fit well on the floor and stay put.  They were easy to cut for a custom fit.  My only complaint is that they make a lot of noise when walking on them barefoot.  When I go in to check on my daughter at night in her crib, the sound of my feet squeaking on the mats often wakes or stirs her.  So, if this could be modified to make the mats quieter, that would be even better!  Thanks Greatmats!

Thank you, Valerie.

Premium foam mats are on sale with free shipping right now.  Available in 15 bright colors, they're great for kids play areas or anywhere you need a soft floor with a splash of color.

Call Greatmats at 877-822-6622.