Thursday, December 19, 2013

Customer Review-Rubber Utility Floor Tiles

Steve from Omaha used our Utility Rubber Floor Tiles for his basement.  Here's what he had to say:

"Greatmats is great to work with.  They have fantastic response times to both phone and email questions.  The rubber utility tile I purchased was for an 18' x 14' home gym.  I installed it myself right to the concrete.  It is dense, quality rubber.  The only drawback to this is make sure you have a sharp utility knife for the perimeter cuts, because it takes a few passes and elbow grease.

Luckily, I didn't have to worry about my edge cuts being perfectly straight because they slid under my trim out of sight.  It's nice that they are 3' x3' as this makes the install go faster than you think.  It only took me about 3 hours and I had no help.  Overall, I could not be happier with the product.  It looks and feels just like the flooring at your commercial gyms and it is the lowest price I could find anywhere on the web!"

If you would like more information on rubber home gym flooring or any of our specialty flooring products, call Greatmats at 877-822-6622.