Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Customer Review - Karate Mats

Brian S. of Rice Lake Martial Arts Center in Rice Lake, WI was kind enough to submit a photo of his new Karate Mats installed.  We asked him about them and this is what he had to say:

"We purchased the mats to use for covering our entire training floor.  Our style is Okinawan karate & weaponry.  We are mostly on our feet and needed something with some cushion but not too soft.  The mats we ordered are just right for that purpose.

The installation went fairly easy.  I had assisted at another dojo in the past with your product and was familiar with how they would cut and fit together.  I was able to use your tool on the website to come up with a pattern and get the correct number of mats ordered.  I did the install by myself.  It took me about 12 hours but that was because I matched the outside against the walls and other parts of the wall along the edges.  Cutting took the most time.

We are very happy with the product.  I have had many positive comments about the look and feel of the mats.  I would order them again.

The mats were ordered for a full time karate dojo business.

I would recommend Greatmats."

Thank you, Brian.  We appreciate your business.

If you would like information about our martial arts mats or any of our specialty flooring products, please call Greatmats at 877-822-6622.